Aug 31, 2011

Updates

Alright, there really isn't a common focus in this aside from what the title mentions as I have a lot to cover lightly none of which is directly connected.

First thing is that I've started school, it isn't sucking up all of my time but the first few weekdays have been busy what with school blocking up about 14 hours that I used to have free. I've got a bunch of projects that I have to finish, such as painting a few minis, homework, writing up a half dozen posts/lists that I've gotten ideas for, etc. So first thing is first.

I have had several list ideas, including an attempt at Tank Busting the Tyranid way and foot-based list, so I will work on those some and eventually get them up on here.

I have decided to start a Tyranid Army, which will likely get its own blog so as to a) not clutter up this one and b) keep the focus and (hopefully) do a better job at attracting followers with two specialized blogs rather than one which has a split focus. But fret not, I will continue with my Black Templars, just with a slowed rate of purchase.

I have decided to discontinue my "Information from the Numbers" series, unless I get specific requests to do another post in it. The reasons for this are partially because I did not take notes of my observations and they have become somewhat lost in my general knowledge but also because I have realized that there really isn't anything truly worthy in there. Taking the most efficient units doesn't always give you the best score (though I will complete a version of the list that I thought did, never fear) as taking the second best units fills out your points more and gives you a better average per point. So there will be no part 2, instead I have prepared what will probably start a new series that will come off and on titled "List Building" (name still in development).

That's about all I have, I hope you have a good start to the school year (or not if you aren't going to school anymore...). Until tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. I found out early on in the life of Implausible Nature that it was much better to focus your topics on a particular website. You have to build yourself a niche, but it takes a lot of time and effort. :O

    ReplyDelete