Mar 8, 2011

My Commander

Last night I finished painting the rest of my army, now to take all of that accumulated experience and put it to good use with my most special figure, Castellan Devjon.

Using the Space marine Captain figure I got from Assault on Black Reach except with a different back pack he is almost complete. I just need to do the highlights on the black areas and check over to make sure I didn't miss anything. Fortunately, it looks as though my intentions for him to stand out among my forces will be met. He has black and red shoulder pads rather than the white and black of the regular marines. Combined with his cape (black on the outside, red inside) and stance to make him almost as imposing as my terminators and an ornate bolter, he looks pretty good.

Once he's done I am going to find a place where I can set up a battle between my army and the orcs from the same set that my brother has been throwing together. After playing that battle with myself I will be sure to put up a battle report on here, hopefully tonight but we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment